2011年8月9日星期二

China Vacation: Vacation in Yichun


The winners in the competition last season, and through layers of experience the country after his top ten players have seen that the dream: "I ​​hope my performance every time, every smile can get everyone's approval," "my dream is to one day stand in the international T stage showed off the side of my strength, showing an extraordinary self "," I hope he can become the T stage, Jordan "," My dream is to be through their own to show the beauty of their home, I take every step closer to me and dream in the distance "... through the competition experience, through their own efforts, we are confident that they will be able to become the T stage of the most shining star.

Yichun intoxicating beauty to the spring - the judges, the host praised Yichun "Chang-e what the profile for fear of wide, sighed a few warm earth should stay. Light streaming video really are magic, offer secluded mountain moon." CCTV is a famous show host - Sa Beining Finals featuring the fourth judge , the occasional impromptu poem, to express their love of Yichun.

During the competition, almost every game of the judges were full of praise for Yichun. "Yichun, I said to myself, this is only prefecture-level city where the scale." Famous CCTV host Aciu said with emotion, "came only after Yichun, Yichun original so unfit for human habitation, the city's name and place Heaven, get the name right. "Yichun Se-rich hot spring he is given a high evaluation. "This to Yichun sure to feel the magic of selenium hot springs, have the opportunity but also a family and I came here to hot springs."For more information, please shift to China Travel Experiences

没有评论:

发表评论