2011年6月2日星期四

My Special China Tour

The second to Guangzhou, is passing through. I was working in Shenzhen, travel to Nanjing, return through Guangzhou. Nanjing is also not buy a ticket China service back to Shenzhen. Arrived in Guangzhou in the morning four or five o'clock, the day does not seem bright. Get out, is a mess. I saw a young man twisted by several other people on the ground, I do not know why? Get off the journey with friends to remind me to get to know, do not control him.

Later, I went to work in Guangzhou, the train station has become a must pass through. Colleagues reminded me that nothing is better not to the station. I also witnessed the chaos of the China vacation Railway Station. Once I do my China vacation during the day bus, passing the railway station, through the window, I saw on the sidewalk, the two beauties in chatting while walking beside a young man, dig the girl's pocket in the open. Girls talk too much input did not even react!

Another time, is one of my former colleagues in Hubei Province to Guangzhou to tell me, I hear horror, fear. Originally, the lawyer colleagues, with a female client at the train station and others, like the afternoon. Women like small places with earrings, not a fault of this, with earrings in Guangzhou, it must be careful, especially in the railway station. Soon, a young man to the ears of a handful of women, a China travel service woman exclaimed. My lawyer friend who had been a soldier before, said to have killed a few devils in Vietnam. Heard the cry, and went to pursue the male youth. Of course, no catch up. Because there are cohorts of young men from block. And so turned around, heard a woman screaming. I saw another young man to a woman caught a bit the other ear. Women had to squat on the ground with both hands over his ears, shaking with fright. If you want to get more information and news about it, please click: http://onlinechinatours28.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论