2011年6月7日星期二

Nice China Tour Service

I write to you, some people may say I had to help them advertise. But I only go to this place in Guangzhou, eat these, and perhaps other places are good to eat, or more delicious. Anyway, you can try, eat them morning tea one day, keeping you cool. Of course, this does not go where I go. Friends of the business community, tr (~ J6G1s [1] G Eat well, and we are going to stroll Liuhua Park. Ally be hailed, was I blocked -china travel service it is eaten too much, to take a walk. Across the bridge, actually came to the heron on the lake, towering trees, green water rippling, with warm sunshine, really make people think that spring. We walked in a circle along the lake, walking and taking pictures, all the way to the Guangdong Museum of Art, before a taxi to Liuhua Park. Park is good, do not tickets, but too many people. We stroll casually stroll to flash.

8j} nL? Z? 0 night we went to china vacation Hunan province, a military museum next to a point to eat lightly. Since noon, eat good, that there really was doing anything delicious. Casual get the points back to the hotel. Ally going to work tomorrow, and go to work late, and I walked too much road the afternoon, I am kind of tired to go to bed early., For more information, please shift to China Travel Experiences

没有评论:

发表评论